Parking in Wiscasset Village
In addition to a limited number of parking spaces on Main St. (Rte. 1) in Wiscasset Village, there are several parking lots -- all free and conveniently located.
Parking lots can by found:
- in front of the Creamery Pier at the base of the bridge on Rte. 1 (Main St.)
- at the working pier, just beyond LeGarage Restaurant on Water St.
- next to Midcoast Conservancy, 36 Water St. (south side of Main St.)
- on Middle St., immediately behind Treats at 80 Main St.
- on Middle St., north of Main St., behind Marston House
Park your car and enjoy this walkable village by foot! Be sure to look at the Museum in the Streets placards throughout the Village.