Shops in the Village
From contemporary jewelry to estate vintage, hats and scarves to cashmere wraps, gardening gloves to specialty food gift baskets; original art, prints, and photos . . . all here in an historic Village location!
For a modest donation to a worthy cause, have your gifts wrapped by members of a community organization - while you wait!
birch home furnishings & gifts
Come see the large BIRCH collection of holiday decor and gifts for the home and hostess. Offering holiday sweets to shoppers and 20% off purchases of $50 or more during Holiday Marketfest! 72 Main St.
The Christmas spirit fills the shop of DebraElizabeth's with our featured lines of clothing and jewelry. Shoppers will feel the magic of the holiday with decor, lighting, and gifts. Offering a large selection of stocking stuffers that shoppers will enjoy! Come in and see for yourself! 78 Main St.
Old Salt Coastal Gifts
An extensive collection at The Old Salt Coastal Gifts of ornaments, candles, jewelry, Maine-themed gifts, T-shirts, small gift items, and a cool mermaid section. Every child receives a FREE gift during Wiscasset Holiday Marketfest! 49 Water St.
Pop-ups at a location TBD
Specialty retailers and hands-on crafters display their holiday wares in Midcoast Conservancy, on Friday, Dec. 8 and Sat., Dec. 9, 10am to 5pm.
In 2016, featured pop-ups included:
- Carriage House Gardens with delightful gifts for gardeners and their friends: hand-made birdhouses, colorful gardening gloves, aromatic hand-dipped beeswax candles, statement pots and vases.
- Beelicious Market offers quality varietal honey, looseleaf teas, and specialty foods in beautiful, bountiful gift baskets. Perfect for the minimalist on your list and the person who needs nothing.
- Maine Craft Emporium features cozy fleece wraps and accessories by PS Designs; Instant Comfort's packs and COOL ties; Apron Strings' clothes and accessories for 18" dolls; fine art prints and originals by EFing Illustrations.
- Stephenson Fiber Arts, a small fiber arts studio in Edgecomb, features useful and exotic items made from the resident flock of sheep and goats.
- Asian Accents exhibits finely crafted, fashionista-worthy jackets made from exquisite fabrics.
- Hope Springs Baskets featuring hand-crafted country splint decorative and work baskets for gardening, shopping, storage.
- PaperDoll Aprons for custom and one-of-a-kind aprons using vintage and cherished linens.
Moulinette specializes in all things joyful! While shopping at Moulinette, enjoy munching on some complimentary holiday goodies! 60 Main St.
Wiscasset Holiday Marketfest specials: 100% organic cotton robes, plush terry wraps, slippers, shower caps, and headbands at 30% off. 100% organic linen sheets, cotton and wool blankets, and cotton towels all by Coyuchi at 30% off.
rock paper scissors
In the Clover
Perch Pilates owner, Phaelon O'Donnell, welcomes you for a tour of her fully-equipped pilates studio in Wiscasset Village. Phaelon (seen in photos) will demonstrate Classical Pilates training and how it may help you improve strength, flexibility, and enhance a sense of well-being. For the coming new year, why not purchase a Perch Pilates Gift Certificate for family, friends - and yourself - this holiday season!? During Holiday Marketplace, one-hour private sessions can be booked at a discount rate. 102 Main St.
A Wiscasset Village classic, Rock Paper Scissors specializes in all things paper -- with high style. For a great selection of cards, notebooks, children's gifts, writing tools, and home furnishings, this is your stop. DO NOT MISS THE JEWELRY COUNTER at the back of the store where each piece is carefully chosen by the owner and each piece is wonderful! 68 Main St.
Relax, you're in the clover! Wiscasset's luxurious boutique shop, In the Clover, specializes in attentive customer service and hand-selected merchandise that is practical, beautiful, economical, and eco-friendly. Inspired by the owner's travels in France! 85A Main St.
Visit Wiscasset Village this holiday season for a most enjoyable shopping experience!